A UI update for EDTracker Pro users
A new version of the EDTracker Pro UI is now available from the downloads section. This fixes the UI window size issue (incorrect DPI scaling) which effected some users.
The firmware has not changed with this UI release so you do not need to reflash the firmware.
However if you EDTracker Pro is still using firmware v1.0 you may consider upgrading to the latest version (see below)
To update your device you will need to download the latest software, run it, connect your device and then follow the instructions below.
This release features many improvements, including :
- Inverted device - your EDTracker should now be mounted with the screws facing DOWN
- Improved accelerometer/gyro calibration
- Calibration wizard for first-time use
- Profile support
- Additional debug/support features
- Joystick hotkey support
To flash your device...
- Download the new software (v18.104.22.168 or above) from the above link
- Run the EDTrackerPro.exe GUI
- Connect your device (ensure "EDTracker Connected" is displayed in the top of the GUI)
- Click the About menu
- Choose Mode --> DEV (accept the warning)
- On the right-hand panel, select "EDTracker Pro 2.0.0" from the drop-down box
- Click the "Flash" button
- When the flash has completed, you may return the GUI to normal user mode (About-->Mode-->User)
If you have upgraded from the v1.0 firmware you will be reminded to invert your device and re-calibrate it.